Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fund-Raising Fotos

(I am a sucker for alliteration, hence the title of this post!)

As most of you know, the Registry as well as the Clinical Research Center both benefit greatly from the fundraisers that members hold on our behalf. Although I try to post as many as I can on the Registry's website, I think they sometimes get lost among all the announcements and pages there. So, I'm dedicating this blog post to the Fantastic Families who Forward Fund-Raising Fotos to me! Enjoy!

These are some photos from the 2007 Family Fun Walk, hosted by the McDivitt Family...



If only it were possible to bottle the energy this little girl has!!!!!


Here's a few great shots from the Botello's golf fundraiser...


The Furgiueles' fundraiser wasn't quite so summery, but it looks like a ton of fun anyway! They hosted a skating party, complete with a hockey team!


I hope that you enjoyed these photos as much as I enjoyed posting them. Oh, and if you ever have a chromosome 18-themed event, please send photos to seboldc@uthscsa.edu!

No comments:

Post a Comment