Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pledge

So, as many of you already know, 2010 marks the 20th anniversary of the Registry. Hard to believe, but true! We’ve been asking people to make pledges involving the number 20. For example, give 20 bookmarks to friends. Invite 20 people to join our Facebook group. Tell 20 people about the Registry. I’ve been impressed with the number of people that have made pledges. And then it struck me…

I haven’t made a pledge yet!!

Luckily, I have all of 2010 to decide what my pledge will be (and then to meet it). So, here’s the question. What should I pledge? I think giving out 20 bookmarks is a good one, especially since I’m in a book club that would no doubt love to have a marker…I could also tell 20 people about the Registry, but that one is almost TOO easy. I just go to a social gathering, and answer the question, “So, what do you do?” Maybe I’ll take 20 pictures of myself in my Registry shirt in various places...That might involve some traveling, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make!

Any other suggestions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment