Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Want To Hear From You!!

Recently, a Registry member forwarded a fantastic website our way that I wanted to share with everyone. It is called "The Complete Caregiver". It is a great website that has advice and resources for parents that are taking care of kids with special needs (both medical and developmental). Take a look!

Last week,another Registry member forwarded an article he had found during a routine literature search that I hadn't yet seen and was relevant to a project I've been working on.

My point in writing this post is to encourage everyone, if you've found something new that you think might be useful to us or to other families, please forward them to me at seboldc@uthscsa.edu! Or you can send it over to Gloria at office@chromosome18.org. Or post a link on the Registry's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment