Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tea Time!!!

Well, today's the day! Happy Phantom Tea Day!! I hope that you are enjoying a cuppa something or other, wherever you happen to be! Me, I'm sticking with the hot chocolate...


In the interest of full disclosure, this photo was taken last winter--this week-end I managed to spill an entire Diet Coke in my purse, which was holding my camera. Perhaps it is needless to say that I was unable to resuscitate the camera. But, rest assured that I drank a cup of hot chocolate today in honor of the Phantom Tea!

I hope that you all had a lovely day! And also, just because the actual day is almost over, it doesn't mean that we are no longer accepting Phantom Tea donations!! Keep sending your friends and families to the Registry website to make a donation!

No comments:

Post a Comment