Monday, August 9, 2010

The Registry in Europe!

Recently, Registry families in Europe got together for the first ever European conference in Glasgow, Scotland. A news station did a feature on the conference! (Unfortunately, the website doesn't make the video available in an embedded format...You'll have to click the link to see the video!)

In the video, you might recognize a few familiar faces...Jannine Cody, President of the Registry and Director of the Chromosome 18 Clinical Research Center, attended the conference. Bonnie McKerracher, Secretary of the Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society in Europe and organizer of this year's conference, also spoke a bit about the conference. And, if you watch closely, Rick Guidotti, photographer extraordinaire, puts in an appearance!

This is a great chance to highlight the Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society in Europe. They've recently gone live with their website. They also have a Facebook group!

3 comments:

  1. as a first time attendee, I want to say how wonderful it was to be there. also you can see me on the far right of screen (glasses, curly dark hair) at around a minute in talking to the head of Unique Bev Searle. when I get my blogging back in order, I will be writing about it all. thanks to Bonnie, Drs Hale and Cody and everyone who came to make people like me and my little man feel so welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that it was such a great experience for you and your son! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and FYI, I've now done my C18 post if you want to see it

    ReplyDelete