Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fellow Bloggers

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!

So, today, I thought I would highlight some other blogs that you might be interested in...I've pulled together a list of personal blogs from families with chromosome 18 changes. They are simply fantastic. The photos are wonderful, and the writing is beautiful and honest. I highly recommend taking a few minutes to get to know them. I know I've enjoyed it!!

The list appears on the right side of this blog page...

Oh, and if you happen to have a blog and wouldn't mind being listed, please just leave a comment here, and I'll link it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so honored that you linked us!! Hope everyone comes to visit our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for connecting us. I am thankful to have found the other blogs and made friends through the C18 blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for adding us in here too. and apologies for taking this long to realise who was responsible for this great blog too. It's so nice to know that someone is listening x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awholelotofcrazyforonemom.blogspot.com
    My Abby is 9 with 18q-mosaic
    I tried to post a link to the registry on my site using the chromosome 19 icon but couldn't do it. Any suggestions? I just listed it instead, but thought the icon looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, everyone, and thanks for letting me link to your stories. I now pop over there whenever I see a new entry has posted. I love putting faces with names and stories. Thank you for sharing your lives in this venue!

    To Allison--Thank you so much for sharing your blog! I have linked it now as well!

    As for using the chromosome 18 icon to create a link, I'm not really sure. I'm not much of an expert in this blogging thing. I'll play around and see if I can figure it out. But don't expect too much! I'm lucky I even figured out how to create this blog in the first place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Ours is crhammond.blogspot.com I still try to post about Emily.

    ReplyDelete